Memories of Lake Como Mural
In Lake Como, there is a timeless beauty that brings back memories of times past, the inspiration for a life of luxury and relaxation.
While traveling, Canadian artist Marlene Luce captured a view of Lake Como fused with classic paintings from the Uffizi Museum in Florence.
This collection is custom printed on non-woven mat stucco effect wallpaper suitable for residential and commercial projects.
Marlene Luce is represented by Christopher Kohler
Made with love in Montreal, Canada.
- Usage: Residential and commercial
- Strip width: 52 inches (132cm)
- Pattern Repeat: None - Printed as a mural
- Paper type: High-quality ecological alternative to vinyl, ecological, zero PVC, Class "A" fire rating, contributes to LEED certification, GreenGuard Gold Certification
- Finish: Stucco effect mat non-woven wallpaper
- Washable: With water and soap
- Installation: Paste the wall, 1" Overlaps, Double cutting suggested for invisible seams
HOW TO MEASURE
- Roughly draw your wall plan on a sheet
- Use a measuring tape to measure your wall following this method: Always measure the longest and widest parts of the wall and ignore any obstacle like doors, windows, beams, slopes. These will be trimmed away during installation. If you have a curved wall, make your measuring tape follow the surface of the wall to measure the width.
WALLPAPER & ART
We believe in homes that are a perfect reflection of the people who live in them